Thousands Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON 180NINEJA?
Join a marketplace where over 1 million buyers around
the world shop for unique items
HOW IT WORKS
It’s easy to start selling online on 180nineja with just 4 simple steps
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. Get your store approved by us and start listing your items.
- Our 180Specialists will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online
Receive orders and sell your product
- Once your products have been approved and listed, you can begin to sell on 180nineja.com! Customers will see your items on the website, make orders and you’re on the way to being a more successful business person.
Package and ship with ease
- There’s no need to wonder which park to use anymore. We have already negotiated with delivery services on your behalf. All you need to do is package, prepare for the pickup and wait for delivery confirmation. Easy!
- Our 180Specialists will help you at every step and fully assist you in making sure your deliveries reach their destinantions
Get payments and grow your business
- Once delivery is confirmed by the customer, we will pay you your money. We also urge customers to leave reviews under each product page after they receive them. This will help give your product and business the spotlight it deserves.
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
It doesn’t cost a thing to list up to 50 items a month, and you only pay after your stuff sells.
It’s just a small percent of the money we earn
Final Value Fee
Here’s what you get for your fee:
A worldwide community of more than 1 million shoppers (and growing!).
Shipping options are taken care of; all you need to do is make sure your product is available for pickup!
We help advertise your products on the web. Grow your customer base from Instagram and Facebook to the world wide web!
You have your own mini store on our website; complete with inventory and stock-keeping, receipting and invoicing.
Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on 180nineja.com
How do fees work on 180nineja?
Joining and starting a shop on 180nineja is free. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee (which is free), a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee, all of which are covered in our commission rate.
A listing lasts for four months or until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 10% commission fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). Paystack payments with come with a 1.5% and NGN100 fee, these are transaction and processing fees that are borne by 180nineja.com.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
it’s easy to set up a shop on 180nineja.com. Create an account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location name, choose a shop name, description and then create a product!
How do I get paid?
Payments received using Paystack are paid directly into vendor accounts after delivery confirmation. We encourage sellers to use a Corporate account and not a Personal account.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller, all you need to do is create an account using your email address.
What can I sell on 180nineja.com?
180nineja provides a marketplace for tailors, fashion designers and accessories makers to sell their handmade creations and both handmade and non-handmade crafting supplies.
We accept gowns, traditional wears, bespoke suits, footwear for both male and females, fashion accessories and other fashion related items.